Pano2VR 2.3 beta 5 releasedJanuary 19th, 2010 by thomas
I just released Pano2VR 2.3 beta5.
The new features/changes are:
- Flat (non distorted) images as input type and Flash output
- Flash 9 export: 4 different field of view modes (vFoV, hFoV, dFoV, Max)
- Support for tiled TIFFs as produced by PTStitcherNG
- New faster memory management for large images (~GPixel)
- Skin: Hand cursor as option per element
- Skin: Placeholders work also in value fields
- Cylindrical Horizontal FoV now also in “Viewing Parameters” window
- Update to Nokias Qt 4.6.0 which should be faster.
And of course bug fixes:
- Sound: Some bugs with looping fixed
- Odd PNG bug work around implemented
- Flash HTML “externalize” fixed
- Skin: Loading bar/OnLoaded works correct with external images
You can download the new version as always from the Pano2VR download page.