Normal Template

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
mczet

I seem to have somehow lost my Normal.ggt template. Is there some way I can get a replacement. Reinstalling on a Mac did not re-create the file in the expected place.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi mczet,
When Pano2VR opens it does a quick check to make sure all folders containing resources are in the right place. So removing a folder will force a new folder being created. This does not work with individual files.

Step 1: Open Pano2VR and go to the Preferences / Settings.

Step 2: Click the Files Tab and Right button click on top of the Template Directory path to find it on your computer. This will open the Pano2VR Folder with the HtmlTemplates folder visible or open the HtmlTemplates folder with the individual templates folders visible. If this is the case just go back a folder to the Pano2VR Folder, If you have set a new file path for the folder location it will open in the modified location.

Step 3: Rename the template folder to: old_HtmlTemplates

With the Pano2VR folder still open you can close Pano2VR and reopen, at this point you will see a new HtmlTemplates folder being created.
This also works for the Skins folder if you need to reinstall it.

From the old folder you can now move any custom files you may of had into the newly created folder.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/