Svendus

We are done with the Swedish translation
Hope I functions :D
Best regards,Svendus
Translation runs like a charm on Linux to
pano2vr_sv_final.zip
The final swedish translation
(16.81 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
Last edited by Svendus on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
thomas
Chief Gnome

Wow. Thank you very much!!! Now we have 10 languages in total and 3 more are in the pipeline. I needed to update some strings because of the Persian translation (written right to left...) so you can find the updated version at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/download ... nslations/ . Also there are 5 new strings. Can you please update those strings and after that I guess its time for 2.0.1 ;).
MfG, Thomas
Svendus

Thomas we found a small spelling fault in the first file we sent to you ,the latest and final version is in the Zip file above
And by the way we are Danish not Swedish but lives in Sweden, :) We had therefore a good help from Google Translate I can Recommend this service
thomas
Chief Gnome

Svendus wrote:Thomas we found a small spelling fault in the first file we sent to you ,the latest and final version is in the Zip file above
I used this file.
And by the way we are Danish not Swedish but lives in Sweden, :)
:)
We had therefore a good help from Google Translate I can Recommend this service
Yeah, but it is hard to use a translator if you don't speak the target language. English as source language is always hard because a lot of words have different meaning depending on the context.
That said it becomes clear that we need a panographers translation tool!!! Maybe Google can do it. :) :) :)
MfG, Thomas
Svendus

We clearly saw that the English text was translated from German :D :)
But we do understand German and Google Translate only helped us
Many technical words like Skin , Remapping... and Output make no sense in a Swedish translation , therefore we used the English terms in this cases We think it works do to the modern influence from English languish to day. Google only helps and can never translate an application. A perfect translation can be done only by one that has worked with the application .You have done a very fine job an we appreciate this and love to work with the Pano2VR software ,together with the PTGui and the Hugin stitching software .
Panoramas have been one of the finest arts on the Internet thank you