some controls for standalone application

Q&A about the latest versions
hum@no.id

OK.. we know that SA-players (WIN/MAC) will be packed SWF file in united application...

There is unique possibility to create "main" file as application.... and other "slave" panorama files as simple SWF for distributing on CD-ROM.

Appears desire to start application file in FULLSCREEN mode, also closed application via Fullscreen mode...

For Flash file there is both these possibility... I think will be useful to adding Pano2VR, create this two function...

1. check item - start in Fullscreen mode from GUI ( custom choice)
2. for Intreface (Skin editor) adding CLOSE (EXIT) command for button

Thnx... HNY2009:)
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
smooth

Should the quit command work in small Flash item to be added to the Pano2VR movie (via Skin) as Hopki suggests then a simple Flash image of an X for close with a quit command should shut the whole thing down.
Sorry I did not answer this before but I didn't understand what you were saying (in this thread) until I seen you join in the other thread about this topic.

Regards, Smooth 8)
hum@no.id

Should the quit command work in small Flash item to be added to the Pano2VR movie (via Skin) as Hopki suggests then a simple Flash image of an X for close with a quit command should shut the whole thing down.
well... "quit" button - this is one part for CD solutions... but what force to start program immediately on FullScreen mode from CD (?)

*I think that Thomas could solve these development from straight GUI... effortlessly and tricks like Hopki's button
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj