How's Pano2VR doing??

Q&A about the latest versions
sam spoon

Hi
I see there has been no update to pano2VR for some time now. The beta version, 2.3 beta 4, has been there for some months now with no update or full release. Is all okay .??
JoeS

I have been wondering the same thing.
It seems like Pano2VR may be dead; these type questions - just like the question about gigapixel support - are ignored by the folks at Garden Gnome.
I personally have abandoned Pano2VR in favor of KRPano, but hope the situation is only temporary.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Pano2VR is alive and kicking! The new year will bring some new updates...

(Subscribe to the blog to receive the latest news: feed://gardengnomesoftware.com/blog/feed/)
Smourt

Hello Karyn

not to appear rude... but if thomas says he is going to do something, he should... and if he does not then he should at least give an update... something along the lines of...

"hey guys the end of the years has come and gone... and I did not do the things i said I would... they will be done on this date... thanks for your patience..."

that way we at least are aware that something is going on... i can imagine that responding to every message on the forum is a full timejob in itself, but if he says something... or promises another update "by the end of the year", we EXPECT IT!

I hope my little rant is accepted as constructive criticism...

AND to start of the new year... I would like to thank Hopki, Sebastien and Smooth for their considerable effort within the forum... loads of help...

Regards,

Stephan
thomas
Chief Gnome

I hear you, and I am really, really sorry that I am that late with the new beta and other promised stuff. I am currently working really hard to get beta5 out but it looks like every time I want to release it, another thing comes into my way like this. My other problem is that two side projects needed way more time then expected so it is hard for me to give out release dates.
I can only ask you to be patient and I can assure you that Pano2VR is not dead. There will be a lot of nice things coming out this year.
MfG, Thomas
JoeS

Thanks for the update!
I will be (patiently!) waiting...
:mrgreen:
Smourt

:D