Bug?

Q&A about the latest versions
HMS Beagle

Since this has always been the case with Pano2VR for me, I'm not sure what the deal is but...
If I drag a cube face to p2vr it opens all the faces and rescales them and away I go.
If I save the file and reopen it by double clicking on it without moving anything, it will not find the required cube face.
Once I show it where the cube face is, everything is fine after that?
mac os x 10.4
Beagle
k.ary.n
Gnome

Are you storing the images in the same folder as the project file?
HMS Beagle

If I choose "save" p2vr puts it in the same directory as the faces and all is well.
It's only if I choose "save as" to store the p2vr file in another directory does it occur.
I have adjusted my workflow.
Beagle
Waldemar

k.ary.n wrote:Are you storing the images in the same folder as the project file?
Initially I did not because most applications I work with identify a path to the original image is located. Because pano2vr notes a path to location to original image I assumed it, too, would reference that image's location. That was a huge source of confusion for me. Now I keep all files in the same folder, which is a huge complication because just a few hot spots adds several files to the folder. Before long a folder can have a hundred or more files ... a nightmare to sort through when making modifications.

Pano2VR is an amazing application, but right now with my current project (and, unfortunately, my limited experience) it doesn't lend itself to a cost effective workflow.