Batch naming problem (bug?)

Q&A about the latest versions
EasyViber

I've used batch processing for generating SWFs from my images. In Flash Output window I've set Output File to n$.
Basically it works fine and files are generated, but with filenames that end with l, d (I don't know, maybe some other letters) last letter gets truncated. :?:

So file "smart-floral.jpg" produces "smart-flora.swf".

Why is that? :)
shinodem

It not a bug, and should be, files with characters in the end of them should be 6 are names of the sides of a cube * _l - left, * _r-right, * _u-up, * _d-down, * _f-front, * _b-back.
It is necessary to throw in batch only one any file, otherwise the program will make 6 copies the same panorama.
pano2vr Automatically connects the necessary files which are in one folder with a correct mask of a name.
EasyViber

But my images are formated as vertical crosses and Pano2VR detects this correctly by default. So every image is one panorama.
And by truncating last letter Pano2VR makes my life more complicated because I have lots of files that I have to rename manually.

It would be great if Pano2VR could detect this kind of images and if it wouldn't remove last letters in that case.
shinodem

for mass rename you can use for ex. total commander >file>group rename. just erase mask with _l... and then all be fine
k.ary.n
Gnome

I think this was fixed a few versions ago. Are you using the latest version: 2.3.4?
EasyViber

Maybe it's fixed in 32 bit version, but it's still there in 2.3.4 64bit