Q&A about the latest versions
Tong

simple project file will be apreciated :D

Cheers, Tong.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Here is a quick HTML5 output with map.
Basically copied the code out of the HTML page and pasted it in a text box.
In the HTML5 output you need to select the map in the HTML tab
Its default is it shows it under the Panorama, but this simple project uses the fullscreen option so I copied the code in the text box.
Regards,

EDIT:
The line of code you are looking for is:

Code: Select all

<div id="mapdiv" style="width:700px; height:500px">map goes here!</div>
Set the width and height to match your map size in the skin.
To clean up things remove this line from the HTML page, however it does still work with it left in.
Also forgot to say, plays nice on an iPad.

Hopki
Attachments
map.zip
(5.7 MiB) Downloaded 472 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
gr.panorama

Nice! Is there a way to arrange the width and height of the map with % of the player size instead of pixels?
gr.panorama

Thanks for Clarification Hopki,
Setting eg:

Code: Select all

<div id="mapdiv" style="width:30%; height:100%">map goes here!</div>
resizes the map in relation to the textbox size eg 30% of the textbox width and 100% of the textbox size, but the textbox has been given static dimensions.
what i want to achieve is a size relevant to player size that is 30% player width and 100% player height, of any player size whether full screen or not
I searched in the forum for any way to specify the size of a text box relevant to a % of the player size, but i did not find an answered one.
On the Skin editor, on text properties, on size, I cannot add the % value, it only reads px.
And cannot find either where on the player or skin jscode these values are, to try change them
Thanks, Minos
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
At the moment skin elements can not scale with window size however talking with Thomas it is on the to do list.
Please see bug tracker
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
bilal2d3d

Hello,
I am just working on a project that should include google maps and I used the mentioned html-text for positioning the google map on the pano.
My problem is now:
I got the latitude- and longitude-data with the help of the tool in the user data box. When i output the project with google maps all the positioning in my window looks fine but in google maps i see half of the world instead of my chosen point because there are 2 markers in google maps, 1 in the right place in southern germany, the other one somewhere in front of the west african coast. I think this second marker is the reason why google maps doesn´t zoom to my chosen place when loading.
Is there a solution?

Thanks

Bilal
ManfredH
Location: Germany Deutschland Wittnau Baden-Würrtemberg + Limburgerhof Palatine Pfalz

Hello,

I dont see any location marks !

I used map.zip in a project ! Thank You hopki !

But I got no location marker on the google map - the orange drops

In the user data filed i can set the location of the pano and also the radar beam is displayed - see screenshots

Is the lack of the markers due to the fact that I use p2vr 4.0 b3 and not yet the already ordered but not yet payed Pro p2vr 4.x ???
Are those features also part of the pro version ?

As well the legal notice and links to google dont show up in my example - do I have to get an account for this at google maps ?

Any suggestion is welcome ! Thank you all in advance !

Manfred
Attachments
screenshots.zip
two screenshots showing the maps
(64.33 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
---
http://www.manfred-huchler.de
Pano2VR 4.0 64 bit Cocoa
Revision 3102/4.8.3 Nov 20 2012, 12:45:35
Mac OS X 10.7.5 & 10.6.8