what is most important for flash? CPU or video or???

Q&A about the latest versions
Mdholl

Hi. Please, give an advise - what is most important for showing panoramas on FlashPlayer10.

Can I get slow CPU and fast video-card
or should I better get
fast CPU and modest video-card?

Cant find the answer...
shinodem

Cpu more important for flash, you can check yourself, just open tasks manager, look on cpu usage, then open pano in small window and then open in fullscreen.

As far as I know only a flash with 9/10 versions started to use graphics hardware capabilities, thus increasing productivity, but still loads more going on the processor
wtb

CPU, that why apple hate flash and won't let come on iphone/ipad platform cause its eat to much battery power and burn it in minutes :p

and when i was testing my new netbook i wonder why its so slow in full screen, now i know cause of CPU :( better if flash was using video card, cause on my new netbook nVidia oin next gener.
Mdholl

Thanks for reply.
I tested it on notebook (with on-board ati 2600xt video-card).
CPU usage is about 60-80% (both cores). I cant see any difference in window/fullscreen modes.

I know about task manager, but I cant see the usage of video card!

Now I have to buy cheap PS to show HI-res panoramas on it. I want to know how video-card affects on productivity.
Is there some benefit from using an external video-card?
wtb

Mdholl wrote:Now I have to buy cheap PS to show HI-res panoramas on it.
well its depends how big is your monitor resolution.
i guess if you buy PC with build in video card from Intel make sure its more than 128mb and CPU higher than 2.0mHz(if its pentium if newer than 1.4 Duo Core will be fine)

but even sometimes on new PC full screen make rotation very slow cause of CPU :( flash eat alote...