Pano2VR beta6 release

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

megaron wrote: whats new in Beta 6b? :?:
There was bug if you converted TIFF 16bit & 32bit cubefaces to equirectangular. This is now fixed.
MfG, Thomas
g8dhe

Thomas, Only just upgraded to Beta6b from Beta5b, but found that the html/xml template file is not being generated alongside one of the remappings. There are no errors generated, the remapped file is created but the associated html/xml file is not. The template was previously working in 5a no problem - any thoughts ?

Geoff

Just reverted to Beta5a and all is OK again, so it looks like something got bust ?
Geoff - G8DHE
ImageSpherical Visions
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Thomas
I have been looking around to see what others are charging for their panos and came across this site. http://www.panoviewing.co.uk/index.php
The interesting thing about this is that they have managed to go full screen and go from room to room without coming out of full screen.
Any chance that Pano2VR might be able to do the same thing later on.

Kind Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
thomas
Chief Gnome

Hopki wrote: Any chance that Pano2VR might be able to do the same thing later on.
Yes, but after 2.0 is out... (which should happen soon).
MfG, Thomas
g8dhe

g8dhe wrote:Thomas, Only just upgraded to Beta6b from Beta5b, but found that the html/xml template file is not being generated alongside one of the remappings. There are no errors generated, the remapped file is created but the associated html/xml file is not. The template was previously working in 5a no problem - any thoughts ?

Geoff

Just reverted to Beta5a and all is OK again, so it looks like something got bust ?
Anybody else suffering this ?
Or is it only me ?
Are you able to replicate it Thomas ?
Geoff - G8DHE
ImageSpherical Visions
thomas
Chief Gnome

g8dhe wrote:
g8dhe wrote:Thomas, Only just upgraded to Beta6b from Beta5b, but found that the html/xml template file is not being generated alongside one of the remappings. There are no errors generated, the remapped file is created but the associated html/xml file is not. The template was previously working in 5a no problem - any thoughts ?

Geoff

Anybody else suffering this ?
Or is it only me ?
Are you able to replicate it Thomas ?
Ok, now I can replicated it (I tested it the first time with cube faces and that worked, but the bug is in the 'one file' branch....D'oh). This will be fixed in the next beta which will be out soon. Currently there are still ideas popping up for the reworked skin editor, but I hope all will settle soon.
MfG, Thomas
g8dhe

thomas wrote:cube faces and that worked, but the bug is in the 'one file' branch....D'oh).
That's always the way !
thomas wrote:This will be fixed in the next beta which will be out soon.
Brilliant, look forward to it.
Geoff - G8DHE
ImageSpherical Visions