Pano2VR translation

Q&A about the latest versions
tonesh

I made the Italian translation for version 2.2 beta 4.
It's still not possible to translate all the HTML setting panel, so I think that this translation is still a "beta".
BTW how do you translate Skin? I'm asking it especially to french people that usually translate everything from english ;-)
I used the italian word "interfaccia", that's interface in english, very different from skin, but
that's near the idea of what the actual "skin" does: changes or adds an interface to a panorama.
Any suggestion wellcome...

Regards

Toni
Attachments
pano2vr_it.zip
(49.12 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
dvuckovic

Serbian translation (latin) for Pano2VR v2.2.3

I didn't manage to test it, since I didn't know where to put the compiled .qm file on Windows or Mac OS X?!? But linguist didn't report any problems, so here I am uploading it.

Thanks again for this great app Thomas. Simply indispensable. Great work!
Attachments
pano2vr_sr.zip
Serbian translation for Pano2VR v2.2.3
(20.64 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
jare

Here is the Czech translation for Pano2VR 2.2.3.

Some common things (mostly in the Skin Editor) I left untranslated.
Attachments
pano2vr_cz.zip
(47.59 KiB) Downloaded 313 times
omeWillem

DUTCH TRANSLATION UPDATE (files attached)
I updated my previous translation to keep up with pano2vr version 2.3.b1
Not only translations were added for newly introduced options (like sound), also an attempt was made to improve general accuracy and understandability. I believe this will be benificial to novice users.

BIJGEWERKTE NEDERLANDSE VERTALING (bestanden bijgevoegd)
Ik heb mijn voorgaande vertaling bijgewerkt voor pano2vr versie 2.3.b1
Er zijn niet alleen nieuwe vertalingen toegevoegd voor recent geïntroduceerde opties (zoals geluid), maar ik heb ook geprobeerd om de algehele nauwkeurigheid en begrijpelijkheid te verbeteren. Ik denk dat nieuwe gebruikers hier baat bij zullen hebben.

Tom Baetsen.
Attachments
pano2vr_nl.zip
Inhoud: pano2vr_nl.ts; pano2vr_nl.qm; common_nl.ts; common_nl.qm
(48.99 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
jare

A question to more experienced Qt Linguist users:
How do you make translation updates?
I can’t find the way to load translated items from older pano2vr_xx.ts file to the updated one.
Thxs!!!
omeWillem

jare wrote:A question to more experienced Qt Linguist users:
How do you make translation updates?
I can’t find the way to load translated items from older pano2vr_xx.ts file to the updated one.
Thxs!!!
I just followed the steps outlined in the first post of this thread, i.e. download the "current snapshot", load it and translate the variables added after the previous translation. Then save it and "release" (=compile). Untranslated items can easily be recognised by the icons on the left. That's all! If this doesn't answer your question, please be more specific.

If you plan to carry on someone else's work, always give credit or even better: contact the previous translator first.

Tom
jare

I just followed the steps outlined in the first post of this thread, i.e. download the "current snapshot", load it and translate the variables added after the previous translation.
I did the same. But the problem is in current pano2vr_cz.ts file. It contains only 1967 words to translate (the same number as in previous version), whereas the pano2vr_empty.ts contains 2041 words.
The new strings (for example Mouse/Keyboard Disable Invert…) are not included in pano2vr_cz.ts file.
The common_cz.ts file is ok, updated, and I was able to translate the new strings.
Thomas doesn’t answer… :(
thomas
Chief Gnome

jare wrote: I did the same. But the problem is in current pano2vr_cz.ts file. It contains only 1967 words to translate (the same number as in previous version), whereas the pano2vr_empty.ts contains 2041 words.
The new strings (for example Mouse/Keyboard Disable Invert…) are not included in pano2vr_cz.ts file.
The common_cz.ts file is ok, updated, and I was able to translate the new strings.
Ok, I found the bug. Now the _cz file should also be up to date.
MfG, Thomas
tonesh

Some problems (italian translation):

a) Viewing parameters > North: when I put the mouse overe the "North" checkerbox, appears a popup text: "Show all fields to enter viewing limits." instead of: "Pan of north alignment"

b) Media > popup on the main window: can't translate "double click to add media element"

c) Output>Flash> Automatic rotation: can't translate "change node" …[never] s(econds)

d) Make droplet> Dialog : can't translate "Force Pano2vr to foreground"

Toni
hum@no.id

This is pre-current RU translation (on attach), which will be added and edited in the process of working on the final version of the Pano2VR 4.
Other editions - to the extent of finding inaccuracies and errors, as well as additions...

Err. report - Not available for translation, one item "Tour" from main menu bar (File-Tools-Tour-Help)
Attachments
ru_current_translations_v4.zip
(78.26 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj