showing external images and .swf's

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Pietro Paolo

Dear Sirs,
I wish to have your confirm about a work I'm doing:
I need to reduce the general dimension of a virtual picture in SWF where there are
about 20 photos "pop up". I know that I could load those photos out of the virtual one,
is that the only solution?
In my work of the virtual pictures there are about 20 photos "pop up", each of them of
about 10 kb in Jpg, to insert those pictures means that I need to increase the total dimension of about
2 mb.

Waiting for your reply,
I thank you in advance

Best regards

Pietro Canella
vmw

Hi all

I've been following the examples to embed an external .swf into pano2vr from the text box.
But somehow, the generated panos shows the external .swf as "floating" as i pan around.

How do i fix its position so that it does not "float"?

thanks
Smourt

for beginners like me...

once you have clicked on the hotspot, to make the image "float" above the pano make the "image" a parent as per the attached image...
Attachments
child.jpg
child.jpg (28.1 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
Mdholl

Hi all!
I upped this topic because I tried to use this method with o2vr swf file with NO RESULT.
Can someone clarify what kind of files should be to work with?

I even found how to lock pano while o2vr swf file is opend on top. But instead of file I see only wite rectangle of right size :(

Perhaps, Erik can comment?
sicco

Hi Guys...
I realise that this post is quite old.
But could you tell me that.
What do you do if you transfer files to your client's server, do you check with him before that to know the paths, or just leave images to call your server?
Is there easy way to modify it?
Or you reexport the whole tour?
Thanks for answers!
Cheers
Mike
Lvilleneuve

Hi,

I will also try this skin for an object VR. In the Object2VR skin editor, there is no hotspot available only area hotspots. Can I create this skin in Pano2VR and use it in Object2VR? Are the hot spots will be available?

Thanks for the skin