Controlling sound with buttons and loop once

Q&A about the latest versions
ricepixels

Hi guys,

I have a sound clip that I would like to start and pause with a button for each action and loop once. My audio is an interview that I don't want to loop more than once but want the user to have the ability to pause and not have to start sound over.

I was able to get the buttons to start and pause with the sound in the background sound field but it loops continuously. But when I moved the sound to panoramic sound field I can loop it once but the pause function does not work, only the stop function. So if the user clicks the play button again the sound starts from the beginning. Also, if they accidentally click play a second time or more it will play again simultaneously.

Currently I have the buttons set to start and stop and looping once. Below are those setting. Is there something I can change to make them start and pause and loop once? Thanks
Attachments
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 3.jpg (96.36 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 2.jpg (63.34 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
thomas
Chief Gnome

You need to enter the proper target id in your actions, in this case "_panosound_0". If you do that, pause, stop, play should work as expected. Of course you can change the IDs also to something more meaningful.
MfG, Thomas
ricepixels

Thanks Thomas! I didn't think that the pull down menu was editable. I just made the change and it works like a charm.