"Toggle Element Position" strange in HTML5

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
tuesi

I have a map element that I want slide on/off.

I have a map, there's a handle attached to the map. The handle is a child of the map. I set an action on the handle to "Toggle element position" of the map -200.0/0.0. This works in Flash. But in HTML5 this doesn't work at all in an iPad or just in my Safari browser.

I then changed it to -200/0 (having read somewhere that Javascript deals with decimal points strangely) and it works in my Safari browser, but there's a major delay (.5 to .75 seconds) from when I click on the handle to when the map starts moving.

Even stranger...when I test this on an iPad the map first SCALES down to nothing, and then tweens up in size and also tweens to -200/0 !!! On subsequent presses of the handle, the map behaves accordingly, i.e. it slides on/off screens nicely. (one good thing is that, in general, there's no delay between button press and when the map starts moving).
tuesi

I've added a 'hack'. I've added a "Set Element Scale" to 1.0 for the OnClick event so the scale tween doesn't happen. This works.
Now the element just pops on an off the screen, no tweening.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I have tried to reproduce this and can not.
For me the map image slides in and out with the toggle position action, however I am seeing a slight delay.
I do not see any scaling, just the on and off screen slide, tested with I Pod touch 4th gen and I Pad. Having said that, someone else has had this problem, Issue #129
If this persists please post your skin so I can have a look,
kind regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/