Flash/HTML5 question

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Gregory

Hi all,
I try to make my panoramas work on Flash friendly browsers and on browsers for mobile devises (iPad, iPhone, etc). Everything works very well with the latest version of Pano2VR.
Nevertheless, I have a couple of questions:
1. When I have embedded sound, it works only in Flash version, but not in HTML5.
How to fix it?
2. In recent years, I use the Fancy Box jQuery to show my panoramas on the web page.
It works well on Flash friendly browsers, but sometimes the size of the frame is not correct in HTML5.
How to set it up correctly to work ? Or, may be somebody knows another jQuery script that works well with panoramas in HTML5.

Thank you,
Gregory
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Gregory
Apple iDevice and sound, now theres a bag of worms.
Apple say and do, you can only play one sound at a time and that has to start playing from a button click, so no auto play etc.
At first there were work arounds and tricks to get around this, but as new Apple updates came in so the back doors started to close.
However you can embed a sound player, set this in a text box

Code: Select all

<audio src="audio/your.mp3" controls="controls"></audio>
As for your second question regarding Fancy Box, I have no experience so can not comment.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Gregory

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your support. I always appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Gregory