"Open next panorama" still not working.

Q&A about the latest versions
PostArt

Hi there,

I posted about this awhile ago and was hoping that it was fixed in the latest release, and it appears it has not. Any chance of getting this fixed?

kind regards,

Paul.
PostArt

I have also noticed that the exported html file does not automatically have .html assigned as a file type.
PostArt

I also get a 403 forbidden when automatically opening the files after creation.
g8dhe

I'm finding that many of the extension types are not being loaded if you leave it at default, if however you click the Browse, then the extension is added and then all is OK. But its definitely a bug.
Geoff - G8DHE
ImageSpherical Visions
Hopki
Gnome

Hi All
This sounds very odd, I know at the moment due to the QT framework Thomas is using Object2VR and Pano2VR will not generate a file extension if there is a full stop in the file name or folder.
A folder called test.object will output a flash output file name of test.object_out rather than test.object_out.swf.
We have a document that can be found here regarding naming conventions. At some point Thomas wants to write his own code to overcome this.

However what you are describing sounds different to this and is something I have not seen. Do you have any examples? can you send a project over that has this problem.

Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PostArt

Hi Hopki,

thanks for replying. The html file extension issue was an after thought and im wondering when the functionality of the action "open next panorama" (which works wonderfully in pano2vr but is still absent in object2vr despite my volley of emails earlier in the year raising this issue) will be added to objectVR as it will save me hours updating individual html files and exporting individual flash files all with the same skin applied. I spent at least 8 hours yesterday coding a sub section in my portfolio using the goto URL action which was sole destroying at best and the thought of changing something in the skin to then have to update 33 individual files then test them.....*sigh*

When will "open next panorama" work in object2vr?

kind regards,

Paul.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Paul
You can track this in our bug tracker/feature request.
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/bt/view.php?id=205

This is left public so yo can see what we are doing and when when we hope to release the next version with the fix or feature.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
markc78

I'm in the process of building an objects 2vr gallery of items which I'd presumed could simply use this linking method as I'm also a user of pano2vr & as it has the advantage of not reloading the skin ... bit disappointing that it's not working...
So I'd also like to give it a vote as a needed feature.
Thanks
Mark