Flat Images (Pano2VR)
From Garden Gnome Software
A flat image is any image that has a flat projection - your basic photograph.
To output an interactive flat image, just follow these steps:
- Open Pano2VR and choose Select Input from the Input section of the main project window.
- Choose Flat as the input Type.
NOTE: If you are importing a cylindrical image or partial panorama, import these as a Cylindrical image type. This way you're sure to get the 3D effect of the panorama. With a flat image, there's no 3D distortion applied.
- Locate your image by choosing Open by the Panorama field.
- Set a default view and zoom limits within the Viewing Parameters settings. (Optional)
- Add hotspots. (Optional)
- If you're outputting to Flash, you can add sounds. (Optional)
- Choose an output format (QuickTime, Flash, Transformation) from the output section.
- If outputting to Flash, you can add a skin.