Website changes

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

A few things on the website have been changed.
* The forum is now available as integrated page. You can change this for your user at "User Control Panel" - "Board Preferences" and change the style to "proggsw".
* I change the "News" section to a blog so Karyn and myself can easily post news and updates. You can find the blog here.
I hope you like it.
MfG, Thomas
Solibond

Thomas,

I appreciate your work on the website and forum use. However, I have sent two emails through the private message forum application to you and neither of them appear in the sent folder when I complete them. This is rather annoying because I was trying to contact you about a license need (I purchased one, computer crashed-thanks vista- and I wanted to have you just resend mine, no problem.) However, there doesn't appear to be any other way to confirm you receive communication. Perhaps a sticky on the top of the forum concerning customer service contacts? Would you first, please resend my license and in so checking, look into my emails? I will look for a response on the forum here. Thanks for your help! And, again, good work on the site!
thomas
Chief Gnome

Solibond wrote:I appreciate your work on the website and forum use. However, I have sent two emails through the private message forum application to you and neither of them appear in the sent folder when I complete them.
They are only in the "Sent" folder after I have read them. Before that they are in the outbox. A pm in the forum is surely the safest (but not the best as I prefer email) way to contact me, because no spam filters can get into the way.
MfG, Thomas