I just puzzled. How to scale hotspots for fullscreen.

Q&A about the latest versions
Largo

I thougt it is easy. But all my actions give me a random result :D
I use "enter fullscreen"/"exit fullscreen" source with "set element scale" action. And it only random afect my hotspots (I can't even explain how)
I use "toggle element scale" on "fullscreen" button, but I don't know how to toggle it back since it is the same button. Or do I have to make 2 buttons? :)

And also a question. I have around 30 different pictures in my skin that have different IDs. Is it possible to target them all with one action?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In the Hotspot image add:
Enter Fullscreen => Set Element Scale => X/Y: 2 => Target: $self
Exit Fullscrenn => Set Element Scale => X/Y: 1 => Target: $self

Using 2 makes it twice a large.

Note this will not work if an HTML5 output has fullscreen selected in the html template.

Please see regular expressions tip for accessing multi elements with one action: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Usi ... e_elements

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Largo

Thanks for your help. I will try this.
And just for sure. Can you explain the difference between "toggle element scale" and "set element scale" actions?
Also what is the difference between setting action for hotspot and for hotspot image?
If I have two actions. One action change hotspot scale when mouse over it (just like animation), and second action is to scale hotspot for fullscreen. All two I must apply to hotspot image?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Largo,
Largo wrote:Can you explain the difference between "toggle element scale" and "set element scale" actions?
The Set action is just that, one click to set the scale and thats all what will happen. The Toggle will change the scale and on multiple clicks change it back again. So I set the scale to 2 when going fullscreen and set it back to 1 when I exit.
Largo wrote:Also what is the difference between setting action for hotspot and for hotspot image?
None, you could add to the hotspot template, but as its the image that you actually want to scale I put the actions in there.
Largo wrote:One action change hotspot scale when mouse over it (just like animation), and second action is to scale hotspot for fullscreen.
This will not work because when you enter full screen, which scales up the hotspot image, the next time the mouse enters it will also try and scale it up, but then on mouse leave it will scale it back down.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Largo

Hopki wrote:
Largo wrote:One action change hotspot scale when mouse over it (just like animation), and second action is to scale hotspot for fullscreen.
This will not work because when you enter full screen, which scales up the hotspot image, the next time the mouse enters it will also try and scale it up, but then on mouse leave it will scale it back down.
I tried another way. I use two version of hotspot image. One small and another big. When enter fullscreen I hide small image and show big. That allow me to save my scale animation. But problem is, when I move to another pano in fullscreen, tour forget about hiden state of images. It shows me small and hides big. How I may fix it?